Do not use your cooktop to heat your house!!!!! carbon monoxide can kill
Carbon monoxide week from the 1st – 6th of May. Making people aware of the dangers of NOT servicing gas appliances.
Carbon monoxide is colourless odourless and it can kill. Not servicing gas appliances puts people’s health and even lives at risk. It can also turn a landlord’s investment into a nightmare and puts property managing businesses at risk.
ANY FAILURE TO CARRY OUT THE REQUIRED MAINTENANCE AND SERVICING REQUIREMENTS, AND ANY FAILURE TO PROPERLY FILL OUT THE MAINTENANCE SCHEDULE, WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY.”